Time to Get Off the Dime!
Tuesday 08 February 2011
With the first month of 2011 behind us it is time to check your velocity! Are you doing the things necessary to grow the business this year?
- Focusing on 1-2 vertical markets to gain favorable access and leverage in your marketing activities
- Scheduling 2-3 breakfasts/lunches per week with top clients to strengthen your relationship with them
- Showing each top clients a list of 15 qualified people in their world you want to meet and gain a warm introduction
- Executing a high-touch service model for your best clients
- Clearly articulating your value proposition so that it captures prospect interest and promotes curiosity, i.e.: How Do You Do That?
- Are your goals/visions for 2011 so clear you have divided them into monthly targets and activities to achieve them?
If you don’t have all of these in place, waste no time executing. Adjust your mindset and work focus. Most of all, be careful – many put in just enough effort to justify where they are now, not to get to where they want to be!
“Try” is dead, “Will do” killed it!