How do I plan marketing activities to build brand recognition?
Thanks for your note. Here are a few steps/ideas to get you started.
- Segment the high net worth clients and prospects in your area and determine where and what they do for a living, recreation and special interests. Use the free segmentation worksheets on my website for this purpose at www.richardweylman.com.
- Plan your marketing activities so that you are supporting the recreational and special interest groups and events to which they belong. Example: cultural, ethnic, family, charitable, etc.
- Carefully select the best organizations in town and volunteer to serve on the financial, fundraising, membership, or welcome committees.
- Create a 5-7 person advisory board of clients to advise you on how to build an additional visibility in your best market.
- For more ideas check out the various articles on my website: www.richardweylman.com.
- Read chapters 1-6 of my Book, Opening Closed Doors.
- Evaluate all your progress and processes 120 days out and continue to expand activities to grow value and recognition of your brand.
- Keep me posted.