About / Contact
Meet C. Richard Weylman – Keynote Speaker and Strategic Business Consultant
(Pronounced “While – men”) Richard Weylman is the author of three books, two of which are international best-sellers, including his latest the CEO Reads best-seller, The Power of Why: Breaking Out in a Competitive Marketplace, available in 5 languages.
Richard Weylman has a worldwide reputation for helping clients better understand how to make the changes necessary to attract and retain new customers, as well as the right talent to elevate business performance.
As an impactful keynote speaker and workshop leader Richard will bring his expertise to your audience, blending timely and provocative research with the right amount of humor and inspiration they can take away and use immediately.
He has delivered over 2,500 keynote speeches on four continents to audiences of 20 to 40,000 and is a master at tailoring his presentations to the specific needs of your audience.
Richard provides relevant strategies & prescriptive tactics to help you:
- Learn how to build a business of distinction in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Learn the new leadership skills that are required to attract, develop and retain key talent.
- Learn how to capture the attention of new customers to drive more profitable business.
- Learn how to move customers from being merely “satisfied” to delighted advocacy.
Richard’s Accolades include:
- Forbes Media calls Richard’s content & presentations “brilliant.”
- The Council of Peers Award of Excellence (CPAE)
- Induction into the Professional Speakers Hall Of Fame
- Direct Selling Association Partnership Award for measurable impact on member companies
- Nominee for the Horatio Alger Award
Personally: Richard was orphaned at the age of six, and spent his childhood living in 19 different foster homes and attending 11 different schools. However, he has always framed that life experience as great training; “no problem meeting and connecting with new people!”
He believes in philanthropy and provides ongoing support for many organizations.
To inquire on specific topics and engage Richard for your event: