Warren Buffet Has It Right!
Warren Buffet was asked what is the best possible investment today one can make? His reply stunned the interviewer. “Invest in yourself!” Great insight yet rarely taken. In today’s complex and difficult environment what was right is no longer right when it comes to elevating business performance.
Ask yourself these questions, and then invest where needed to “get it right” for these times.
- Is your unique value promise about what the consumer receives by doing business with you or is it about your products and services?
- Are you targeting the right buyers, or are you trying to be all things to all people?
- Do you have delighted advocates who bring new business to you or simply loyalty neutral satisfied customers?
- Is your team working on purpose to deliver extraordinary value and elevated experiences or are they working under pressure to just sell more products?
- Do customers recognize the real value you deliver or are your prices or fees in question?
Buffet is right – if you’re not investing in yourself to grow your skills and your business, how can you expect a greater return on effort?
“In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.” – Eric Hoffer