How to Elevate the Customer Experience to Set Yourself Apart
At a time when products, processes and platforms are increasingly commoditized, an elevated experience is now a key part of how customers and prospects assess and determine value. No longer is it enough to be transactionally efficient, every sales professional and by extension their firm, needs to deliver an end-to-end elevated experience to set themselves apart from all others. The key components that consumers verbalize when asked what constitutes an elevated experience and the actionable tactics to execute are detailed.
Specifically, this keynote presentation addresses:
- Why good, great or even personal service is no longer enough to retain their business.
- How a client or prospect’s overall experience is NOW an integral part of their perception of real and perceived value.
- Why an elevated experience illustrates a relational approach over a transactional approach.
- Why delivering an elevated experience becomes a very clear point of distinction from other firms and sales professionals.
- How to elevate your customers experience and create emotional chemistry, stronger relationships, repeat business and brand advocacy.