Check Your Business Performance Factors
The answers to these five questions determine the success of your entire business:
- 1 Is your unique value promise about what the consumer receives by doing business with you or is it about your products and services?
- 2 Are you targeting the right buyers, or are you trying to be all things to all people?
- 3 Do you have delighted advocates who bring business to you or simply loyalty neutral satisfied customers?
- 4 Is your team working on purpose to deliver extraordinary value and elevated experiences or are they working under pressure to just sell more products?
- 5 Do customers recognize the real value you deliver or are your prices or fees in question?
Improvement in these 5 areas create an amazing transformation in business performance:
- New customers are compelled to inquire, existing satisfied customers move from loyalty neutral constituents to delighted advocates.
- Your organizational culture and hiring is redefined by the desire to communicate and live out your clear promise of extraordinary value.
- Your marketing becomes distinct, your sales process more personalized and your business grows through transformative purpose versus transactional pressure.
to use as talking points for your next team meeting
Browse Books & Courses
that help you elevate your business performance.
Get in touch to discuss how we can be a resource
Sign up for Richard's Weylman's Twice Per Month Insights